Here you can find examples of some of the work we have done. If you would like further details or to request references, please call +44 (0)7939 652029 or us the contact form on the web site.
- Designed and delivered a Masters level executive education programme for senior managers of FIFPro, the world professional footballers association.
- UK project manager for a EuropeAid development education project, leading on planning, organising and budgeting.
- Lead evaluator of over 10 project and education evaluations, including for ILO and DfID.
- Delivered capacity-building solutions to a trade union workplace health education project in Nigeria, achieving ‘buy-in’ from senior officials, enabling lobbying to change national legislation, and improved programming skills for project holders.
- Managed an innovative film competition, instrumental in delivering a £300,000 global education project for an international client.
- Developed and wrote an organisational strategy for ILO enabling them to meet their UN mandates in a changing world.
- Researched and wrote a 5 year strategic resource-mobilisation plan for Middle East region of ILO.
- Developed and delivered training strategies and technical assistance for social marketing programmes, enabling ILO to implement and deliver global health projects in Nepal, Russia, Indonesia and Belize.
- Developed and delivered capacity-building training solutions for London Probation Service to implement a new Integrated Offender Management strategy, achieving ‘buy-in’ from senior stakeholders to deliver a ground breaking new approach to offender management in the community.
- Undertaken qualitative research into threats to integrity in professional football, enabling 8 European football authorities to develop tailor-made prevention strategies to counter match-fixing. Research forms the basis of a new UEFA/FIFPro Code of Conduct against Match-fixing.
- Project-managed a £400,000 transnational education project for European NGOs on global citizenship, organising the work schedule, motivating international partners, delivering training and writing project reports for funders and stakeholders..
- Developed and delivered capacity-building training solutions for London NHS to enable young people to audit sexual health services in London colleges.
- Designed and delivered Qualitative Research Methods training to Masters level students at Birkbeck College, enabling students to undertake their own independent research thesis.
- Obtained £240,000 European project funding for research into match-fixing in professional football on behalf of European football authorities.
- Managed a 5-year lifelong learning project, delivering key strategic benefits, including increased member satisfaction, for membership-based organisation in the creative industries.
Get in touch
Call us now on +44 (0) 7939 652029 to discuss your requirements, or use the contact form on this web site.